The holidays are just around the corner and I know you have probably started eyeing a few things here and there. Hinting at your significant other on how beautiful the new holiday collection is and how you would love to buy it. Trust me, we have all been there.
Over the past year I have been trying so many amazing products and wanted to only recommend things I would love giving or receiving as gifts! Here is my version of the Ultimate Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition.
- Clarisonic – Mia 3 – I have been really enjoying this! It cleans out all my pores and makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
- PMD – I am obsessed! It has been making such a different in the texture of my skin.
- Purlisse Blue Lotus 4~in~1 Cleanings Milk and Sheet Masks – I am so in love with the scent of their line. It feels so refreshing.
- Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser – I use this mostly at night to take away dirt and makeup without stripping the moisture in my skin
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – I absolutely recommend this for the winter months. I started noticing a different right away!
- Biotherm Aquasource Nuit – This moisturizer basically feels like a glass of water for your skin.
- Peach & Lily Rosemary Refresh Toner – I love this toner. It is so gentle around the eyes yet it removes any left over makeup residue.
- Alyria Clarifying System – I have been struggling with acne lately so I wanted to try out a system that would clear my acne and keep my skin still feeling healthy. I loved what Alyria Clarifying System did for my skin. If you or someone you love is having trouble with acne I definitely recommend this. Use Promo Code ‘SEHAR’ for $$ off
- Kaprielle Roses & Gold Serum – This stuff smells absolutely delicious! I love using this by it self or mixing it with my foundation. Use Promo Code ‘SEHAR’ for $$ off
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I use this on ALL of my clients. It is like a fresh breath into nature for your skin. I feel like I am in a high end spa every time I use this.
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask – I am loving this mask. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and plump!
- Tizo Facial Mineral Sunscreen – I cannot talk enough about this. I don’t wear makeup everyday so I loved that I was still able to fill in my pores and even out my skin tone a bit.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – I love this mask!! It feels more like a moisturizer. It gets absorbed into your skin during the night. When you wake up your skin feels hydrated, refreshed and looks like its glowing!!
- Indeed Skincare Boosters – I think these are so cool! You can mix these in with your current skincare, foundation, or use them alone. Use code ‘SEHAR10’ for $$ off! Valid until Nov 30th.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Lipstick Set – I adore Kat Von D liquid lipstick. The mini set is so cute and perfect for any holiday gift!
- Milani Lipstick – If you are looking for affordable Liquid Lipsticks I definitely recommend checking out Amore Matter Lip Cremes. Their formula is extremely comfortable and the color selection is great.
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon – I love the finish of these lipsticks. 18 shades available and I love the sleek design!
- Nudestix #BerryNudeLips Mini Set – This is the perfect holiday lipset! It includes 3 colours and you can use them as a lipstick or creme blush! These are also hypoallergenic, gluten and cruelty free!
- Tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist Lip Set – This set comes with 5 Lip liners and 5 Lip cremes. You can also break this set apart to give the lippies individually in stocking stuffers.
Eye Shadow Palettes
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Renaissance Palette – This is probably one of my favorite palettes released this year. The colours are beautiful and the formula is amazing.
- Too Faced Holiday Collection – I wait for Too Faced’s holiday collection every year. Their packing and presentation is always amazing! It truly gets you in the holiday mood. Not to mention all their products are fantastic.
- Tarte Pro Amazonian Clay Palette – This palette is on my wishlist! The colours look beautiful. I love Tarte’s Amazonian formula. Perfect give for any beauty lover.
- Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette – This is another palette on my wishlist. I love Natasha Denona’s eyeshadow. They are buttery and extremely pigmented. The Start Eyeshadow palette has the perfect colours for the holiday.
- Royal and Langnickle – I friggen adore Royal and Langnickle. All of their brushes are so affordable and great quality.
- Luxie Beauty – Luxie brushes are so luxurious and high quality. I love their Rose Gold Synthetic brushes.
- Crown Brush – Crown brushes are amazing. They are reasonably priced and very good quality.
Not much to say about perfumes since I am terrible at describing scents, but these are my favorite perfumes that I discovered this year.
- Marc Anthony Argan Oil Line – One of my favorite hair care line ever!! I talk about it all the time on my snaps and recommend it to family and friends. Their dry oil is a stable!
- Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo and Conditioner – I can’t believe how much I enjoy this. I use it when I straighten my hair since I feel like it keeps my hair clean for longer. The bottle is also massive so it will last you for months!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo – This is definitely a luxury item. Who needs a dry shampoo as expensive as this? I only use this at special occasions because of the price point but it smells amazing and gives your hair a little lift.
Other Awesome Goodies!
- Kismet Teeth Whitening – I fell in love with their Coco Rinse. I love that it was all natural and made my teeth whiter and healthier.
- Kalayaan Collection Soap – These are all local hand made soaps that are shaped like Gemstones and Geodes. Perfect for gifts but so nice that you would want to keep it for your self!
- Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation and Setting Powder – If you know someone that have trouble covering any type of scaring or bruising I definitely recommend trying Dermablend. All of their products are full coverage and last of your skin forever!!
- Lady Lash Club – Definitely recommend Lady Lash Club. They come in a pack of 4 where you can mix and match styles you like. They are also super affordable for Mink Lashes.
- NYX Waderlust Advent Calendar – This is so adorable!! It is like getting a goodie everyday.
- Habour Goods Co Turkish Throws– I was sent a sneak peak of Harbour Goods Turkish towels and Throws and they are amazing! I use them for everything. As a scarf, towel, blanket. I basically take it with me every where. I also love that it is made from 100% hand-loomed premium cotton. Sign up now and get 20% off when it launches!
- Tria Beauty Hair Removing Laser – This makes a perfect gift for your self. It is at home laser hair removal that actually works. I am on my third treatment and I can already start seeing a different.
- Ipsy Glam Bag Subscription – For any beauty lover in your life Ipsy Glam bags is a fool proof gift. It is probably one of the gifts that just keeps giving!! The bags are very affordable and feature some amazing brands.
- Tweezerman Products – Their products are worth the price. I love their tweezers and scissors. I really want to try more products from their line.
If you are planning on shopping online make sure to sign up for EBATES!! It gives you cash back with every purchase. Some of the stores include Sephora, Amazon and Groupon!! This is another reason why I always shop online. It is like getting a discount on every item.
Comment below with your favorite products! I hope this holiday season is full of love and laughter.
xoxo ~ Sehar